It’s not insurmountable or impossible to reverse your body’s injury patterns. Sometimes it just takes a better understanding of what’s flaring up your pain.
Do you want to end the uncertainty about how to move without pain? This MeetUp is for you!
With the support of your community and Ross Meyer (19 year veteran in fitness & rehabilitation),
we’ll figure out WHY you’re in a rut. Then you’ll build a practical action plan so you can:
- Get out of pain
- Get in shape, and
- Get back to your favorite activities
Like many others in your community, you have obstacles that are stopping you from doing the
things you love to do, and being the person you want to be.
But the more frustrated and stuck you feel, the more important it is to get a fresh perspective. You
need to know the the right questions to ask to find the root cause of your injury.
- What if the real problem wasn’t the pain in your knee?
- What if poor movement and bad habits in your hip are causing the knee pain?
- And what if your hip’s bad habits are being caused by poor posture?
If your hip or posture is the source of the problem, working on your knee for the next five years will be pointless.
By asking better questions about what keeps triggering your pain, you’ll uncover better answers and a more effective course of action.
This Meetup is dedicated to bringing awareness and knowledge to the frustrations and problems
you have with your body. Like how it feels, what it can and can’t do, and how it’s changed since
you were younger. So you can uncover where you’ve made false assumptions or taken on
mistaken beliefs that are keeping you injured.
This is not about affirmations and pop-psychology. This is about bringing a higher level of
understanding to the way your body works.
At this Meetup you will:
- Clarify your top goal or biggest desire for your body.
- Identity the biggest obstacle that is holding you back from achieving your desire.
- Discover one mistaken belief or false assumption that is keeping you from understanding
how to heal
- Receive individualized guidance from Ross Meyer to help you stop your body’s reinjury
- Crystallize one specific action you can take immediately to move closer to achieving your
goals and desires
If you’ve ever wished you could sit down with an expert fitness and rehabilitation
professional and pick their brain, this is your opportunity.
By attending this Meetup you will:
- More clearly understand the underlying causes of your body’s complaints and problems
- Discover why the things you’ve tried in the past haven’t produced the results you want
- Be empowered to live a pain-free life of physical activity that you deserve.
Space is limited. RSVP now.